Systemic Team Coaching Certificate
Next Course Details
Loading course dates, please wait...
Contact Anne-Liis Paide
Telephone: + 372 5855 7027
Systemic Team Coaching Certificate on mõeldud coach'idele ja konsultantidele, kes soovivad arendada oma team-coaching'u läbiviimise oskusi. Osalemise eelduseks on AoEC Coaching Skills Certificate programmi läbimine (või sellele vastavad teadmised) ja pikaajaline meeskonnakoolituse ja/või -konsulteerimise kogemus. Iga praktiseeriva coach'i jaoks, kes on seni läbi viinud pigem individuaalseid coaching'uid, on meeskonna-coaching'u oskuste arendamine loogiline järgmine samm.
Programmis antakse ülevaade mitmekihilisest ja süsteemsest meeskonna-coaching'u mudelist, mille on loonud Peter Hawkins (Bath Consulting Group) koostöös AoEC asutaja John Leary-Joyce'ga. Mudeli rakendamine nõuab coach'ilt veelgi laiemat teadmiste ja oskuste baasi, kui see on vajalik individuaalsete coaching'ute läbiviimiseks.
Programm on väga interaktiivne, sisaldab arutelusid ja diskussioone meeskonnatööd ja -coaching'ut puudutavatel teemadel ning rohket praktilist harjutamist.
Programm toimub kolme järjestikuse täispika koolituspäevana, on väga interaktiivne, sisaldab arutelusid ja diskussioone meeskonnatööd ja -coaching'ut puudutavatel teemadel ning rohket praktilist harjutamist.
Kvalifikatsioon: Programmi edukas läbimine eeldab täismahus osalemist programmi kõigil koolituspäevadel. Programmi läbinu saab AoEC Systemic Team Coaching sertifikaadi.
Osavõtutasu: 894 EUR+km (hind sisaldab Academy of Executive Coaching sertifikaati ja toitlustust).
Hind AoEC Coaching Skills Certificate programmi või Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching läbinule on 850 EUR+km.
Lisainfot programmi sisu kohta, samuti teemasse sissejuhatavad videod (inglise keeles) leiate programmi inglise keelsest tutvustusest (klikake ülaltoodud nupule "eesti/inglise").
Lisainfo programmi toimumisaja jm kohta jagame e-mailil firstname.lastname@example.org ja telefonil +372 665 1323.
Now more than ever, organisations are looking at how to motivate and manage their teams in a period of change and uncertainty.
The time is ripe in the coaching market to differentiate Team Coaching from other forms of team or group development and to extend the definition and body of theory and practice of Team Coaching.
This three day International Team Coaching course is for individual coaches and organisational consultants seeking to develop a team coaching perspective. Accredited with the ICF for 19 hours CCE.
Team Coaching is the next big step in the evolution of the coaching profession. But what it is and how is it different from coaching individual team members, team facilitation; team building; team development or action learning sets.
A key component of our approach is seeing the Team as the Client and viewing individual members – including the leader, as a subset of that client system. This makes contracting for confidentiality an interesting, delicate and controversial subject.
Stakeholder engagement, internally and externally as well as attention to the wider environmental context adds to the richness and complexity. Coaching at this level, we believe is the hallmark of highly effective team coaching.
John Leary-Joyce of AoEC in partnership with Peter Hawkins of Bath Consulting Group have created an integrative model of Team Coaching. In this workshop, John will outline their complex, systemic approach that demands a much wider range of competencies than individual coaching.
A unique opportunity for you to…
- Gain an understanding of the AoEC theory and practice of Systemic Team Coaching.
- Learn about the inherently complex nature of Team Coaching in a Systemic Context.
- Adopt a working definition of Teams and Team Coaching that you can test and utilise
- Review groups Vs teams distinctions and about how team coaching differs from other forms of team work
- Learn the Hawkins 5 Disciplines Model of team coaching
- Core learning
- Identify specific competencies to practice as a competent Team Coach that relate to each of the 5 Disciplines.
- Study the implications of the coaching contract especially confidentially where the group is the boundary not the individual
- Examine a 360 Team Profile instrument
- Gain exposure to psychological lens’s or models to look at group functioning – Gestalt, Psychodynamics, TA, CBC
- Focus on Self as Instrument – utilising physical senses, rational, intuition and body-sense as the ‘data collector’ and sense maker.
Have an insight into the depth of learning and practice that happens on the full 1 year Senior & Master Practitioner Diploma STC Programme.
Over the three days John will –
- Provide rich didactic context in which we discuss and debate different aspect of team work and team coaching.
- Use business role-plays and simulations to evoke the experiences of working in/as a team
- Facilitate exploration about the nature of Leadership and Followership both individual and collective through movement exercises
- Take you through an experience of Sculpting and Constellations
- Be in a peer supervision group exploring a team you are working in/with using each of the Hawkins 5 Disciplines
- Work with our own large group process as a way of engaging live with the interpersonal dynamics and psychological models
Comfortable, casual clothing.
Ongoing Supervision Support
Once you have completed your training with the AoEC we are keen to support your continued development in Team Coaching and provide STC Individual or Group Supervision with a member of the course Faculty. For details please contact Mike Smith.
Who is it for?
Open Event Attendees talk about their experiences
This programme is also available for delivery as an in-house coach training programme. Please contact Anne-Liis Paide at email@example.com for further details.
John is proud to be the Founder and president of the Academy, having worked with his team to rapidly develop the organisation into a prestigious brand with International accreditation and University recognition. Prior to that he was MD of Gestalt Centre Ltd growing the business fourfold in eight years and receiving a Company Director diploma with the Institute of Directors.
As a result, he has the expertise as a coach to focus on improving business capability and in coaching executives/managers/partners on how to develop their personal competence to lead their businesses more successfully.
He is an experienced coach trainer and supervisor and an accredited coach with Association of Professional Executive Coaches & Supervisors (APECS) and the Association for Coaching (AC).